Status of this policy
Lumiworx.com welcomes links to this website when made in accordance with the terms of this linking policy.
This linking policy is intended to assist you when linking to this website, and by using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this linking policy should you choose to provide any link to Lumiworx.com.
Links to this website
- Links pointing to this website should not be misleading or placed inappropriately when referring to their context.
- Appropriate and understandably clear link text should always be used.
- From time to time the URL structure of this website may be updated, and unless Lumiworx.com agrees in writing otherwise, all general links should point to the SSL secured https://lumiworx.com home page address. Links to specific articles or pages may or may not function as expected at any future date and may ‘error out’ causing a visitor's browser to be redirected via web server processing.
- You must not use the Lumiworx.com logo to link to this website (or otherwise) without Lumiworx.com’s express written permission. This is non negotiable and must not be assumed acceptable under copyright “fair use” principles. It is not.
- You must not link to this website using any inline linking technique.
- You must not frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to presenting the content of this website. Page image thumbnails are acceptable should you choose to dynamically generate them when used as an image anchor link within a web directory or similarly based site or listing in relation to the link included to direct visitors to this site.
- You must not link to this website or to any of it's content where the links are included in random or generic lists, and/or without categories or proper editorial context, and/or where their inclusion could be detrimental or harmful to LumiWorx.com; and/or when links may be seen as "spammy" where any listing may negatively affect this website in any manner whatsoever.
- Linking sites that violate this policy are subject to permanent blocking of backlinks, and/or will be named in requests or reports submitted to any/all search engines or other service sites to disavow their backlinks as being inappropriate for, unwarranted by, or unacceptable in, their compliance with this policy.
This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations unless an accompanying statement is published within the same page where the link is placed to acknowledge it. Some of these links may be affiliate related links, where a modest commission fee is paid to LumiWorx.com should any visitor follows these links and complete an actual purchase of the linked product. This is an unobtrusive way to offset the cost of maintaining this site, as the site contains no overt advertising to gain similar revenue.
Lumiworx.com has no control over the contents of third party websites, and Lumiworx.com accepts no responsibility for them or their code or content, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You should never assume that Lumiworx.com is aware of every possible issue with links which may be modified at any time and by any 3rd party, whether approved by that site or otherwise.
Removal of links
- You agree that, should Lumiworx.com request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly. If no provisions are available through any linking site to request a removal, Lumiworx.com is under no obligation to delay or forego any and all remedies available for instituting site blocking to any website or in proceeding to provide disavowal reporting or requests when the action would be deemed appropriate.
- If you would like Lumiworx.com to remove a link to your site that is included on this website, please contact Lumiworx.com using the contact details below. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be solely at our discretion. Do not expect an administrative action or email response with any/every request unless it requires clarification or legal action and/or notifications.
Changes to this linking policy
Lumiworx.com may amend this linking policy at any time by publishing a policy revision on this website.
Should you have any questions about applying this linking policy, please contact Lumiworx.com using the details set out below:
Using the form provided within the ‘Contact Us’ page, please provide whatever relevant details you feel may require attention as a request for removal, modification, or as an addition. Allow for a reasonable time for a response and/or edits to occur if the request is approved or is legally required.
Our interpretation of spam
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
Lumiworx.com has a zero-tolerance spam policy. No one here wants to receive it, or send it. It’s as simple as that.
Automated spam filtering
Lumiworx.com's messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email (and other) messages, and filter-out any that appear to be spam. These messages will never be delivered to any of its intended recipients. They will, however, be logged and automatically reported as spam through the appropriate channels.
Problems with spam filtering
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages may be filtered-out by Lumiworx.com’s systems.
If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means - or - if you believe that anything included in your communications might have been misinterpreted as spam, please remove that portion before resubmitting it.
You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. contains no HTML or other markup language), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are pre-scanned for malware before dispatch. There are other methods in place to receive content submissions for various document and image formats, and useage directions will be provided to you when needed.
Please understand that there is no guarantee that every message will be responded to, although every effort will be made to do so, when appropriate.
Receipt of unwanted messages from Lumiworx.com
In the unlikely event that you receive any unwanted communication that you believe originated from Lumiworx.com - or you have reason to believe they were sent using Lumiworx.com’s systems and may reasonably be considered to be spam or infected material - please contact Lumiworx.com using the details below and the matter will be promptly investigated.
Changes to this anti-spam policy
Lumiworx.com may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a revision on this website.
Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact Lumiworx.com using the details set out below:
Using the form provided within the ‘Contact Us’ page; please provide whatever relevant details you feel may require our attention. Allow for a reasonable time period for a response if one is warranted or where it may be legally required.
For Newsletter subscribers: Please do not provide any included attachments or forward the original message without our further request.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Randy L. Leist and Lumiworx.com and his/its assignees, hereafter known collectively as Lumiworx.com.
Copyrighted materials provided for inclusion on the site that are not created, licensed, or owned by Lumiworx.com - will be marked with appropriate copyright notices for each individual rights holder, where the permissions and approvals for inclusion within this site have been properly aquired.
Lumiworx.com grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license:
- To view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- To copy and store this website and the material on this website into your web browser cache memory; and
- To print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Lumiworx.com does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material available on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, modify it’s EXIF or other meta-data, or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media whatsoever, now known or unknown) without Lumiworx.com’s prior written permission. Any of these or similar actions are viewed as outright theft and a violation of law.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data of any type, in any form, not specifically excluded by Lumiworx.com’s published policy from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use Lumiworx.com's copyrighted materials published throughout this website by submitting a request via the ‘Contact Us’ online request form.
Lumiworx.com will not, and can not, provide permissions for - or process your request for - any site-posted materials that are copyright to a 3rd party and beyond the rights held by Lumiworx.com's for those copyrighted works. You will need to contact the rights holder directly to inquire about any necessary permissions or materials licensing you would need for your own intended use.
Enforcement of copyright
Lumiworx.com takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Lumiworx.com discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Lumiworx.com will likely choose to bring legal proceedings against you - seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you from using, publishing, or (re)distributing, the copyrighted materials. You could also be ordered to pay all associated legal and administrative costs for any related actions taken.
If you become aware of any use of Lumiworx.com’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by submitting a notification via the ‘Contact Us’ online request form.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes on your or any other person or entity’s legitimate copyright, please report this by submitting a notification via the ‘Contact Us’ online request form.
Every visitor’s privacy is important to Lumiworx.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Lumiworx.com collects, and the ways in which Lumiworx.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Lumiworx.com may collect and use the following kinds of general and personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including pages viewed, services or media requests, etc.)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website as a member or active user, when/if that option becomes available.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including newsletters, etc.).
- Any other information that you explicitly choose to send to Lumiworx.com.
Using personal information
Lumiworx.com may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website’s service.
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Publish information about you on the website, with your advanced consent.
- Send you announcements or content when you have explicitly subscribed to receive it.
Lumiworx.com does not disclose your personal information to any agents or sub-contractors for any purposes; as we do not require outside service providers, at present. Newsletter subscription providers (if/when they might be processed externally) will be obligated to use any related personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement to service any subscriptions.
NOTE: You may unsubscribe at any time, should you decide to no longer receive any newsletters. Please refer to the instructions provided with every mailing on the simple procedure to get your subscription canceled.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Lumiworx.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Lumiworx.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Lumiworx.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure on-line/off-line servers until such time that any 3rd party may be enlisted to provide additional services that you have explicitly requested. Should that occur, this page will be updated with any appropriate details.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology wherever it is applicable.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit as provided for publication on the website, will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information by your use of the site.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Lumiworx.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
If you have any questions about Lumiworx.com’s treatment of your personal information, please address your concerns by using the ‘Contact Us’ page available on this site.
Credit: This content was based on a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.